1980s Hand-Painted Chaise by Robert Fisch
A stunning chaise lounge with hand-painted graphic of "Warholian-style" faces in soft, psychedelic colors. This custom-built, one-of-a-kind, "pop art" creation ...
more A stunning chaise lounge with hand-painted graphic of "Warholian-style" faces in soft, psychedelic colors. This custom-built, one-of-a-kind, "pop art" creation was built by Asher Cole and painted by Robert "Bob" Fischer, dubbed by People magazine as the "Windy City Warhol."
Fischer rose to fame with his hand-painted "wearable art" coats and jackets wore by a number of celebrities in the 1980's, including Michael Jackson, Cher, Madonna, Tina Turner and Arsenio Hall. less
- 33.0ʺW × 72.0ʺD × 41.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Pop Art
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $669
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Harveys on Beverly in Los Angeles, CA
Harvey's on Beverly started with a shop called Harvey's Antiques which was one ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.