Vintage Multi-Function Metal Cart
This is a vintage multi-purpose stand in great condition. It is made by Bretford Manufacturing Company. Originally used as a ...
more This is a vintage multi-purpose stand in great condition. It is made by Bretford Manufacturing Company. Originally used as a computer / printer stand, it has a lockable, sliding keyboard and a printer shelf with a slot for bottom-feed printers. Pull-out shelves are height- adjustable, & the black knobs on the sides make them slide easily on chrome-plated steel rods.
However, the sturdy construction and the casters make it a convenient mobile station for use any where around the house, and the rear two casters have levers for locking as well. Its ideal height makes it suitable for a variety of uses - as a utility cart in the kitchen / serving station for parties - indoor / outdoor. It can be a book / music stand. Serves perfectly as a table for crafts & other projects It can be in the foyer as a catch - all station & the bottom shelves can hold shoes or baskets for scarves / mittens / gloves or in the garage or workshop or a potting bench as well.
33"H x 24"W x 18"D. less
- 24.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 33.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Kendall Park, NJ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
KR in Kendall Park, NJ
Well...Simplicity is the most fascinating word, concept, style & way of life for me. That ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.