- Room Accents & Accessories
- Fireplace Accessories
- Fireplace Tools & Sets
- Vintage Indigo and Mudcloth Christmas Stocking
Vintage Indigo and Mudcloth Christmas Stocking
This product is no longer available.
This handcrafted, one-of-a-kind Christmas stocking features vintage indigo and mudcloth textiles from West Africa. Handwoven and individually dyed using natural ...
more This handcrafted, one-of-a-kind Christmas stocking features vintage indigo and mudcloth textiles from West Africa. Handwoven and individually dyed using natural materials, the textiles for this stocking were created through a unique process of hand weaving strips of fabric that are sewn together before dying. These vintage textiles are approximately 20-50 years old and show a minor bit of wear and tear that only add to the character and patina of the piece. Together, they are a unique and beautiful representation of a traditional craft.
Our stockings feature a full interior lining and a velvet ribbon loop for hanging. They are generously sized for Santa, and backed in a luxurious linen from the Czech Republic. Each is hand-cut and sewn in our facility in Brooklyn, NY. This stocking should be dry cleaned only. Through our travels around the globe, we source each individual textile from the world’s leading craftspeople and vintage textile dealers.
Style Tip: These stockings make a statement in your global chic or bohemian themed room. Mix and match the designs or choose similar patterns for a unique and special holiday! less
- 12.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 17.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Global Bazaar in New York City, NY
Global Bazaar features a mix of textiles and decor sourced through treasure hunting in souks ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.