- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers
- French Victorian / Biedermeier Hardwood Bow Front…
French Victorian / Biedermeier Hardwood Bow Fronted Chest of Drawers
We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning French Victorian bow fronted Mahogany chest of drawers with Biedermeier style … moreWe are delighted to offer for sale this stunning French Victorian bow fronted Mahogany chest of drawers with Biedermeier style locks An exceptional quality and well-made piece in period Victorian condition throughout. The wood has a deep rich color, it's hand-carved using traditional furniture making techniques, the flamed walnut is lovely choice cuts and again has an amazing patina The piece has been deep cleaned hand condition waxed and hand polished from top to bottom, there are old repairs to the veneer in places, small chips and scratches as you would expect from fair ware and use, there is one key present and it operates all the locks Dimensions: Height:- 85.5 cm Width:- 85.5 cm Depth:- 46 cm Please note all measurements are taken at the widest point Condition: Please view the very detailed pictures as they form part of the description around condition Please note vintage period and original items such as leather seating will always have natural patina in the form of cracking creasing and wear, we recommend regular waxing to ensure no moisture is lost, also hand dyed leather is not recommended to sit in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time as it will dry out and fade. less
- 33.46ʺW × 18.11ʺD × 33.46ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United Kingdom
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Unknown, Needs Restoration
- Condition Notes
- Worn — This vintage item has visible damages, defects, or small missing parts. It may be in need of restoration\. … moreWorn — This vintage item has visible damages, defects, or small missing parts. It may be in need of restoration\. Refinished, Minor losses, Minor structural damages, Minor fading less
- Enter a postal code for more accurate shipping information.
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is entirely different than what you purchased
Orders where Free Local Pickup or Seller Managed Local Delivery were selected:
- Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for the full cost of return packing and shipping.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs