- Tableware & Barware
- Serving Dishes & Pieces
- Massimo Vignelli Yellow Melamine Salad Bowl
Massimo Vignelli Yellow Melamine Salad Bowl
Designed by Massimo Vignelli and made by HELLER this melamine this large yellow covered salad bowl comes equipped with a ...
more Designed by Massimo Vignelli and made by HELLER this melamine this large yellow covered salad bowl comes equipped with a finger lid. An ideal fit for Bauhaus, Mod, Modernist, or Mid-Century design. Very hard to find. Made in Italy. Highly desirable color.
Measures 7 3/4" x 4"
Excellent condition! Stamped on bottom with "Heller Designed by Massimo Vignelli"
There is a very tiny nick on the cover. Nice and clean!
Originally manufactured in Italy, this stackable, melamine and polycarbonate dinnerware won the prestigious Compasso d'Oro Award for Good Design in 1964. In 1971, manufacturing moved to the United States, and Heller Dinnerware became the first product made by a company called Heller, now an international furniture manufacturer. Heller Dinnerware was an instant classic, and because it is still made using the same molds, this set will blend seamlessly with other vintage pieces. Utilizing industrial production and materials, the plates and mugs are made with straight sides and a small lip on the bottom. Each one fits securely into the other, creating a straight, tall stack that maximizes storage space. In 2003, Massimo and Lella Vignelli received the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award from the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum.
Please be sure to check out additional listings for more Heller Hellerware in YELLOW, ORANGE, RED as well as contrasting and coordinating colors. We will gladly combine shipping for you whenever possible.
Massimo and Lella Vignelli's designs are in the permanent collections of the Museum of Modern Art, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum in New York, as well as museums in Philadelphia, Montreal, Jerusalem, Munich and Hamburg, Germany.
Stacking Dinnerware is one of the most successful product designs of the Massimo and Lella Vignelli design studio. It takes advantage of the lightness and flexibility of melamine resin and can be stored as a compact group. The manufacturer Heller introduced the award-winning design to America in a range of colors. Massimo Vignelli is an architect-designer known for his graphic design, including the 1966–70 subway map and sign system for the New York Metropolitan Transit Authority. After studying in Milan and Venice, he and his wife, Lella, also an architect, established the Vignelli Office of Design and Architecture, followed by Vignelli Associates in 1971 less
- 7.75ʺW × 7.75ʺD × 7ʺH
- Massimo Vignelli
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.