- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Mirrors
- Friedman Brothers Custom Mirror With Cherub Heads
Friedman Brothers Custom Mirror With Cherub Heads
Friedman Brothers Custom Made Monumental Mirror With Cherub Heads - NEW
Stenella Antiques is a proud retailer of high quality Friedman ... more Friedman Brothers Custom Made Monumental Mirror With Cherub Heads - NEW
Stenella Antiques is a proud retailer of high quality Friedman Brothers Mirrors. Since 1903, Friedman Brothers has been the World's premier creator of custom handcrafted decorative wall art for elegant interior design settings. Friedman Brothers products are found in some of the most prestigious locations around the World, including the halls of The Vatican and The White House. From private residences to World-class hotels, interior designers use Friedman products to enhance the prestige and elegance of their projects. Below are details on this fine mirror that is ready to highlight any home. For additional info contact us or view Friedman Bros website directly.
Finish- 9 D Gold Cherubs Are 4A Silver
Glass type- Beveled
Size- 55”w x 70”h
Large Impressive Mirror
This mirror is new and was a floor model at the Friedman Brothers showroom. Some mirrors, may have very minor signs of distress, such as ripped paper backs, minor imperfection in paint or light signs of age. Friedman Brothers mirrors are entirely made by hand and minor variations in carvings, patina and color can vary from mirror to mirror. We try to diligently photograph the entire mirror. Don't miss this rare opportunity to purchase a high quality mirror at a small fraction of its original retail cost. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $379
- Free Local Pickup in Perkasie, PA
- $195 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 18944. 20837 does not qualify.
Stenella Antiques in Perkasie, PA
Stenella Antiques ~ Leading online Retailer of High Quality Furniture Stenella Antiques is one of the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.