Dixie Campaigner Writing Desk
This product is no longer available.
Offered is a Dixie campaigner desk and/or vanity with faux bamboo style legs from the 1970s with authentic brass ...
more Offered is a Dixie campaigner desk and/or vanity with faux bamboo style legs from the 1970s with authentic brass hardware and detailing in original cream finish. This piece is solid wood, well-made, and offers a dovetail construction drawer that opens/closes smoothly.
Good as found vintage condition, normal wear and tear characteristic of vintage furniture with minor imperfections/scratches. Overall this desk/table/vanity is in good condition, love as is or paint in a fun, bright color.
Shipping listed is an estimate only and based on zip code, please message for an accurate quote. Desk will ship via professional shipper/courier. Greyhound Package Express may be an alternate, less expensive shipping option depending on location. Shipping time is dependent on shipper's availability, usually 2-4 weeks. If shipping to CA or NY, additional $150 will be added to noted shipping cost due to distance and high tolls. less
- 38.0ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
M o d N o r t h + C o. in Orange Park, FL
Exclusive Handmade Modern Boho Agate Decor for the Eclectic Home
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.