The Continental Gourmet - S/3
This product is no longer available.
Three vintage books in varied shades of burgundy and navy with ornate gilt accents to covers. New York: Gourmet Publishing ... more Three vintage books in varied shades of burgundy and navy with ornate gilt accents to covers. New York: Gourmet Publishing, 1972 - 1976. Gourmet magazines beautifully illustrate how to bring European style to any table or party. Decorative books with lightly distressed overall wear are suitable for reading and vintage book decor. less
- 7.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 11.0ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $10
- Free Local Pickup in Suwanee, GA
Booth & Williams in Suwanee, GA
Booth & Williams book decor warms and distinguishes today's modern spaces, whether personal or professional ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.