- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Falster Møbelfabrik Danish Modern Armoire
Falster Møbelfabrik Danish Modern Armoire
This product is no longer available.
Rare, hard to find and highly collectible piece. A handsome gentlemen’s dresser in teak wood with craftsmanship by Falster ...
more Rare, hard to find and highly collectible piece. A handsome gentlemen’s dresser in teak wood with craftsmanship by Falster Møbelfabrik (Maker) Made in Denmark. Circa 1960s, Scandinavian Modern.
Features twelve drawers solidly made with blonde birch interior. One side has pullouts that slide. All drawers and tambour door open flawlessly.
Could also be used for linens as a highboy or buffet,or bar (which is how we used it). Overall condition, not mint.. but good+ overall for its age and is consistent with age and use. Could use a little TLC. Still has many good years left.
Purchased in Palm Springs, CA. from original owners several years ago. We are the 2nd owner. Non-smoking home. less
- 48.0ʺW × 17.5ʺD × 47.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Falster Møbelfabrik
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in chicago, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
The Penchanterie Shop in chicago, IL
Curated things we love, have loved, and now passing along to you..
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.