Mid-Century Metal & Glass Bar Cart
Great Mid-Century, three-tier, metal & glass rolling cart with wood grain painted finish, inset clear glass, and casters. Perfect for ...
more Great Mid-Century, three-tier, metal & glass rolling cart with wood grain painted finish, inset clear glass, and casters. Perfect for entertaining; set up the bar and start mixing those cocktails! Plenty of space for bottles, mixers, and glassware. Equally at home as a server in a small dining area, an end table in a seating arrangement, a nightstand in the bedroom, or a towel & toiletry cart in the bath.
As a bar cart, each shelf can accommodate approximately 35 standard wine/liquor bottles or glasses.
Spacing of shelves: middle shelf - 7" clearance; bottom shelf, 13" clearance.
Condition is good with age and use wear; cart is very stable, minor scratches to painted finish, one glass shelf has been replaced and one caster cover is missing.
To reduce shipping costs, this cart is able to be shipped via less expensive ground delivery without the glass shelves (customer will have new shelves cut at destination, not included). Please contact Chairish customer service for shipping price modification if you prefer this method of transit. less
- 28.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 29.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Tulsa, OK
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 275 miles of 74114.
Chez Vous Antiques in Tulsa, OK
Chez Vous Antiques offers unique decorative accessories, focal-point furniture, & one-of-a-kind lighting to enhance and personalize ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 23Ask the Seller / View All
- Boho Chic Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Glass Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Gold Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Industrial Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Metal Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Minimalist Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Transitional Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Transparent Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.