"Red Door" Poster by Sheldon Brody
This product is no longer available
A wonderful vintage poster published by Reinhold Visuals (Portfolio 5, Color / image 1). A bold graphic poster used as a ...
A wonderful vintage poster published by Reinhold Visuals (Portfolio 5, Color / image 1). A bold graphic poster used as a teaching aid in art and graphic design education. Printed on heavy cardstock, with descriptive text on reverse. This series of classroom posters was originally published in 1968, but I believe this to be from a later edition (circa 1970).
From the reverse: "'Red Door,' 1968, photograph by Sheldon Brody. The Reinhold Visuals Collection."
Minor scuffs from classroom use. Water damage along the lower edge, resulting in some staining and a slight wave to the paper. Measures 18" x 24". Ready for framing (frame not included).
Please note: This poster has been stored flat, but will ship rolled in a poster tube. We recommend removing it from the tube to frame or store flat as soon as possible. less
- 18.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $12
- Free Local Pickup in Edmonds, WA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 98026.
New Documents in Edmonds, WA
New Documents is a gallery of important twentieth century graphics. My name is Scott Lindberg ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.