Anne Brody "Shin" Poster, C.1970
This product is no longer available.
A wonderful vintage poster published by Reinhold Visuals (Portfolio 5, Color / Image #24). A bold graphic poster used as a ...
more A wonderful vintage poster published by Reinhold Visuals (Portfolio 5, Color / Image #24). A bold graphic poster used as a teaching aid in art and graphic design education. Printed on heavy cardstock, with descriptive text on reverse. This series of classroom posters was originally published in 1968, but I believe this to be from a later edition (circa 1970).
From the reverse: 'Shin,' 1968 by Anne Brody (U.S., b. 1932). Hooked wool. 7 x 7'. Tapestry commissioned by Gueron, Lepp and Associates, Architects, for the Manhattan Rehabilitation Center, New York State Narcotic Addiction Control Committee. Courtesy of the artist. Photo by Malcolm Vapron.
Minor scuffs from classroom use. Water damage along the top margin, leaving some spotting and a slight wave to the sheet. Measures 18" x 24". Ready for framing (frame not included).
Please note: This poster has been stored flat, but will ship rolled in a poster tube. We recommend removing it from the tube to frame or store flat as soon as possible. less
- 18.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $12
- Free Local Pickup in Edmonds, WA
- $20 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 98026.
New Documents in Edmonds, WA
New Documents is a gallery of important twentieth century graphics. My name is Scott Lindberg ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.