Vintage Italian Faux Bamboo Gold Bar Cart
This product is no longer available.
Stunning vintage Italian gold gilt iron bamboo motif two-tier bar cart or tea trolley with removable/changeable glass and mirror ...
moreStunning vintage Italian gold gilt iron bamboo motif two-tier bar cart or tea trolley with removable/changeable glass and mirror surfaces, original brass caster wheels, and a convenient push handle.
High-quality and undeniably chic with a simple yet eye-catching form that can easily complement practically any decor aesthetic. A star in any room that will truly showcase your favorite spirits, glassware, and cocktail accouterments. It's ideally sized - not overpowering any space, but offers ample room for the perfect stylized and well-stocked personal bar. An incredible portable party year around that will have your guests, and you, swooning over its beauty.
This glamorous Chinoiserie bar cart is a highly sought-after piece, and this treasure would be a beautiful addition to any home! One of the most sought-after pieces of occasional furniture, this bar cart is highly versatile. Easily one of my favorite bar carts to date.
Lately, the bar cart has taken on a new multipurpose use in the home. Although it’s the perfect solution for those who love to entertain but don’t have room for a full bar, you don’t have to just use this for serving cocktails. You can use this as a striking console table, styled up with some nice hardbacks a vase with fresh flowers, picture frames, etc. Or in a dining area as additional storage for your favorite dinnerware and tabletop pieces, or even as a bedside table with a nice lamp and some scented candles. This would also be beautiful in a bathroom or vanity area with perfume/cologne bottles, bubble bath, spare towels, etc. No matter how you use it, this has that fabulous eye-catching appeal and makes a memorable statement.
C O N D I T I O N :
Great vintage condition - wear is consistent with age and history. From a single owner estate in Pasadena, California, it has been well-taken care of. It is heavy-weight, strong, stable, and sturdy. The casters roll perfectly. No bends, breaks, rust, or corrosion. The glass and mirror surfaces can be switched around to your liking and have no chips or cracks, and very minimal surface wear. The original gilt finish has the expected signs of its beautiful age providing so much vintage charm and unique character. A piece that has you saying, "If this could just talk..." I'm sure it would have some amazing stories to tell! It's gorgeous! (Photos were taken in natural outdoor daylight. Reflections and light shifts should be considered.
D I M E N S I O N S :
33" L x 16 1/8" W x 27" H
There is a 17" clearance between the two tiers.
The glass shelves measure 20" x 13 3/4".
* Items are sold as-is. All items are guaranteed as described and photographed. Please view all photos and be understanding that most items have been used in the past and may have had repairs necessary to make them usable over the years. In most cases, I'm not capable of knowing if an item has been modified or repaired in its history. less
- 33ʺW × 17ʺD × 27ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Antique Bar Carts
- Asian Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Boho Chic Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Brass Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Campaign Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chinese Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chinoiserie Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chippendale Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Corner Bar Carts
- Glass Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Globe Bar Carts
- Gold Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Hollywood Regency Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Italian Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Large Bar Carts
- Los Angeles Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Mediterranean Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Metal Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Regency Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Rolling Bar Carts
- Round Bar Carts
- Small Bar Carts
- Vintage Bar Carts
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.