LA Eyeworks Advertising Campaign by Greg Gorman
This product is no longer available.
LA Eyeworks Famous Faces mini photo prints of advertising campaign in 1980’s: “ A face is like a work of ...
moreLA Eyeworks Famous Faces mini photo prints of advertising campaign in 1980’s: “ A face is like a work of art, it needs a good frame” . Unique. One-of-a-kind, signed, collectable documentary exhibition piece. Each of the 30 mini photo prints by Greg Gorman, who did the photography for the L.A. Eyeworks famous magazine campaign, are approx. 2.5” square and are floating on an interior space of 15.5” w x 22” h which is matted . Glossy white wood frame , framed: 21”w x 27.5 “ h , signed by Greg Gorman. 1989
Greg Gorman is a world famous photographer who initially specialized in celebrity portraits (Leonardo DiCaprio, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Madonna, Robert DeNero, Johnny Depp, Marlon Brando…you name them), but branched out into nudes (both male and female). Many books—ten, I believe—of his works have been published, and he's been highly awarded (The Lifetime Achievement Award from the Professional Photographers of America). His work has been seen in national magazine features and covers, including Esquire, GQ, Interview, Life, Vogue, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, Time, Vanity Fair, and the London Sunday Times. Although he studied photojournalism in college, his passion for rock-and-roll led him to his chosen field when he photographed Jimi Hendrix in 1968. John Waters once said, "Greg Gorman is the only person I'd let photograph my corpse". less
- 21ʺW × 1ʺD × 27.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Raymond D. in Carmel, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Aerial Photos
- Beach Photos
- Black and White Photos
- Car Photos
- Dog Photos
- Famous Photos
- Fashion Photos
- Flower Photos
- Framed Photos
- Historical Photos
- Horse Photos
- Iconic Photos
- Landscape Photos
- Ocean Photos
- Old Photos
- Plant Photos
- Portrait Photos
- Sky Photos
- Spring Photos
- Summer Photos
- Sunset Photos
- Travel Photos
- Unique Photos
- War Photos
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.