Vintage Industrial Cabinet
Offered is a vintage industrial metal factory cabinet. Blue-grey paint color and rusty patina. Bins are hand stenciled in white ...
more Offered is a vintage industrial metal factory cabinet. Blue-grey paint color and rusty patina. Bins are hand stenciled in white with numbers 49-67. Eleven compartments of varying sizes and one large open space at the bottom. Great storage pice for home or would be awesome for retail display.
CONDITION: Fair - Has lived a "full life", and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
MATERIAL: Metal less
- 57.0ʺW × 12.25ʺD × 48.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $369
- Free Local Pickup in Austin, TX
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Surge-ATX, LLC in Austin, TX
Antique I Vintage I Personal Shopper I Warehouse Austin Texas I Austin Antique Mall I ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.