Korean Mother of Pearl Vanity
This product is no longer available.
Offered is a Korean 3-piece armoire/vanity with a detachable mirror. This beauty primarily features a peacock motif with herons ...
moreOffered is a Korean 3-piece armoire/vanity with a detachable mirror. This beauty primarily features a peacock motif with herons and cranes. Each piece can stand alone or be combined resulting in 5 possible layouts.
Used and well-preserved. In excellent condition. One minor chip in wood on vanity piece, see photos.
Photos also depict both cabinets with and without protective glass overlays (included) because mother-of-pearl designs are raised and dimensional.
Peacocks symbolize the 9 virtues: tidy face, clear voice, careful walk, appropriate behavior, moderation, contentedness, peaceful coexistence, not being obscene, and always returning. They were also used by high-ranking officials to symbolize authority.
Cranes symbolize nobility, spirituality and long life.
The White Heron signifies graciousness and transcendence.
Also present on the mirror: ducks (happiness, fidelity, fertility); deer (beauty, mild temper, holiness, keeping the family together, longevity) and deer (long life, happy home, many children).
Top Armoire/Vanity: 33 and 1/4 inches long, 13 and 1/2 inches wide, 13 and 3/4 inches high. Has 3 drawers and 2 cabinets. Cabinets 13 inches long and 11 inches deep. Large drawer 10 and 3/4 inches long, 15 inches wide and 2 and 1/2 inches deep. Smaller drawers 10 and 1/2 inches long, 7 inches wide and 1 and 1/2 inches deep.
Bottom Cabinet: 33 and 1/2 inches long, 13 and 1/2 inches wide, 13 and 3/4 inches high. Two doors open to one large cabinet space topped with 2 drawers. Cabinet space is 33 inches long, 13 inches deep and 8 inches high. Drawers measure 10 and 1/2 inches long, 7 and 1/2 inches wide and 1 and 1/2 inches deep.
Mirror: 51 and 1/2 inches height at its highest point, 23 and 1/8 inches at its widest point, and 1 inch deep. less
- 33.25ʺW × 13.5ʺD × 77ʺH
- Condition Notes
Sumei F. in Collinsville, CT
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.