Vintage African Indigo Mudcloth Pillow
This product is no longer available.
Slightly oversized at 22", these wonderfully nubby indigo pillows will make a huge impact in your mix.
Bogalanfini, aka mudcloth ... moreSlightly oversized at 22", these wonderfully nubby indigo pillows will make a huge impact in your mix.
Bogalanfini, aka mudcloth, is handwoven and expertly dyed in Mali, a centuries old practice with cultural significance. We love this lighter shade of faded denim indigo with the traditional shibori style motif.
The design has become a must have here in the states, and thus an important export for West Africa. It is becoming more and more prevalent in America's fashion and home decor scene.
Bring a bit of the world into your own home with our collection of Global Eclectic pillows.
- X-LARGE at 22x22"
- Hidden Zipper enclosure along seam
- We selected a soft cotton backing with an organic quality that complements the vintage fabric
- Pillow insert IS included
Please keep in mind that variations may occur and that the eccentricities of the piece, in its handmade quality are its most endearing features. We are careful to hand inspect all of the pillow covers after they have been cut and sewn into standard pillow sizes for your home.
Our pillows are produced in North Carolina and Los Angeles with care, and an eye for distinct quality and craftsmanship. less
- 22ʺW × 4ʺD × 22ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
The Estate of Things in Pacific Palisades, CA
Curated Vintage Finds & Eclectibles for your life at home! In it for the thrill of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.