1950s Matte Black Cone Lamp
This product is no longer available.
Featuring a graceful, bold "cone" style, this vintage, Mid-Century era lamp features a black, atomic-inspired base and is topped with ...
moreFeaturing a graceful, bold "cone" style, this vintage, Mid-Century era lamp features a black, atomic-inspired base and is topped with a new, light gray linen drum shade. The ceramic body on this lamp is a soft, matte black with a dark gray undercoating. The metal base is also matte black. Some normal surface wear is shown in photos.
This lamp has been restores, and old, worn electric components were replaced where necessary (see photos). It has been tested and is now up to U.S. electric standards and safety codes.
Note: On the rear, back side above cord is a fairly large area where the under-layer of gray is showing. There are also some small scratches on the upper area. While I had thought about restoring the paint on on this beautiful lamp, I felt that the wear on the surface paint added an authenticity to this fabulous piece and that doing anything more than making the cord and inner electrics safe would be a disservice to such an already perfectly fabulous lamp!
All original finishes and parts are maintained whenever possible, unless noted otherwise. Please examine photos carefully, as they are part of items description. Contact for any further information.
Free Local Pick-up (shop located approximately half-way between NYC and Boston with near-by highway & interstate access) or local delivery available for fee: contact for local delivery estimates. less
- 6.5ʺW × 15ʺD × 28.5ʺL
- Mid-Century Modern
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Wicked Good Bones Restore. Renew. Restyle. in Middletown, CT
Curating Beautiful, Eclectic Antique Accents & Home Decor- When not restoring vintage furnishings, I Freelance as ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.