Vintage Moravian Star Restored Pendant
This product is no longer available.
Authentic Vintage pendant plug-in light circa 1985.Hang from just about anywhere -just plug into any standard wall outlet! This ...
moreAuthentic Vintage pendant plug-in light circa 1985.Hang from just about anywhere -just plug into any standard wall outlet! This restored pendant, which was originally hard-wired into a homes' electrical system, has been restored and hard-wired into into a safe and fantastic "new" antique pendant lamp!
Hang this beautiful vintage stained glass Moravian Star Pendant lantern from nearly anywhere! Or just plug into any outlet for a gorgeous new look in any room in your home, apartment, condo or flat! If you prefer a hardwired chandelier pendant lantern, just have an authorized electrician snip wire to desired length and hard wire into your homes electrical system. Can also be hardwired with removal of excess wire, switch and plug for a permanent hanging pendant.
Light cream (or off-white) and clear translucent swirled stained glass are in excellent condition. Glass Ferramenta are framed in brass - Ferramenta has aged imperfections and bends in several small area's of brass (see photos) consistent with age, but not affecting structure or performance of light. Customized and re-strung with approximately 12 feet of new, standard-code electric lighting wire and hardware. It has been woven through approximately 6.5 feet of new decorative chain. Anchored with a new circular hook and inner frame with a new 3 way bulb outlet, secondary low-reach on-off switch and plug. New electrical wires, cords, switches. Plug tested and up to U.S. electrical safety code. Hinged 'conical' opening with force clasp for bulb changes.
All original finishes and parts are maintained whenever possible, unless noted otherwise. Please examine photos carefully, as they are part of items description. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Free local pick-up (shop located approximately half-way between NYC and Boston with near-by highway & interstate access) or local (New England area) delivery available for fe. Contact email@example.com for any further information. less
- 18.5ʺW × 18ʺD × 19.5ʺL
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Wicked Good Bones Restore. Renew. Restyle. in Middletown, CT
Curating Beautiful, Eclectic Antique Accents & Home Decor- When not restoring vintage furnishings, I Freelance as ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.