Decorative Dutch Art Glass Oude Horn Willem Heesen Signed Paperweight
1 Decorative Collectible Dutch Small Art Glass Oude Horn Willem Heesen Signed Pillow Shape Paperweight.
A feature that really stands … more1 Decorative Collectible Dutch Small Art Glass Oude Horn Willem Heesen Signed Pillow Shape Paperweight.
A feature that really stands out is the unusual beautiful pillow curved sloping shape.
Signed & numbered 738107 underneath by the Dutch glass artist maker Willem Heesen.
Made at the Oude Horn in Leerdam.
It has beautiful stripes running through the transparent glass.
Origin from the Netherlands.
Dutch glass artist Willem Heesen made this glass object in his studio De Oude Horn. Heesen was often inspired by nature, especially flora and fauna in and around water. This glass object is a good example. The several layers of glass show a fascinating pattern of stripes created to resemble leaves in the water.
Willem Heesen ( Utrecht, 26 February 1925 - Leerdam, 12 May 2007 ) was a Dutch glass artist, glass painter, painter, sculptor and designer of the glass factory Leerdam.
He is one of the pioneers of free glass art. His influence on the studio glass movement has been undeniable.
His works have been purchased by, among others, the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam, the Museum Jan van der Togt, the Museum Arnhem, Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen in Rotterdam and museums in Belgium, Germany, England, France and China, among others.
Here is your opportunity to own this highly sought after piece by private collectors, interior designers, home decorators & museums.
Circa late 20th century.
Heavy quality 1kg unwrapped weight.
We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Length depth(6.5cm) less
- 2.75ʺW × 2.55ʺD × 1.96ʺH
- Art Deco
- Late 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Art Glass
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Condition report. Offered in fine used condition. Having some minor noticeable scuffs, scratches wear marks to the glass surface in … moreCondition report. Offered in fine used condition. Having some minor noticeable scuffs, scratches wear marks to the glass surface in places also chip underneath on the base from where it was cut off when it was hand blown commensurate with being handmade usage & age. less
Transiting customs may cause delays outside the control of the Seller or Chairish. Once the order is in transit, the order cannot be canceled.
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on some Made-to-Order items and limited selection of other items as noted in the Returns & Cancellations section of the product details.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of some Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs and been booked for in-home delivery
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through FedEx and will be delivered in a crate to the front of your home/building
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs
- International shipments take anywhere from 12-25 weeks to be delivered, depending on our partner’s shipping schedule and your location