1980's Pyrex Mixing Bowls - Set of 3
Pyrex glass mixing bowl set in fun colors of mint green, peach and a soft yellow color. These vintage glass ... more Pyrex glass mixing bowl set in fun colors of mint green, peach and a soft yellow color. These vintage glass bowls are made by Pyrex, a company long trusted by serious chefs and household cooks for generations for their quality cookware items. The large green bowl has a tiny spot of color loss, otherwise these 1970's version of the classic Pyrex nesting mixing bowls are all in excellent vintage condition with little, if any signs of use. and will look great displayed when not in use. The color on the bowls is flashed on the exterior and requires hand washing to prevent color loss. The bowls capacity are 1 Liter, 1.5 Liter, and 2.5 Liter. less
- 10.0ʺW × 10.0ʺD × 4.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
Beckon Gallery in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Beckon Gallery is an on line gallery of fine antique, vintage, Mid Century Modern, Hollywood ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.