Hjellegjerde Baloo Chair & Ottoman by Olav Eldoy
This product is no longer available.
Fabulous contemporary Scandinavian design meets old fashioned comfort in this modernist chair. It was designed by Olav Eldoy for Hjellegjerde ...
more Fabulous contemporary Scandinavian design meets old fashioned comfort in this modernist chair. It was designed by Olav Eldoy for Hjellegjerde and purchased from the ultra high-end DC furniture retailer, Theodore's for over $3800. A copy of the original receipt can be supplied.
The chair is in virtually mint condition. You can have this statement piece now for a fraction of the original cost. It's upholstered in a dark plum microfiber that is a great neutral color, excellent to coordinate with many other hues.
Seat Height: 17.5″
Ottoman Dimensions: W: 22″ D: 17.5″ H: 15.5″ less
- 32.25ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 42.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Contemporary Scandinavian
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Washington, DC
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
MODERN MOBLER in Washington, DC
Born from a passion of collecting and hoarding Danish & American Mid Century Modern furniture, Doug ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.