Vintage Regency Style Kindel Dining Table
Fabulous vintage petite walnut dining table with faux bamboo form legs and parquetry top by Kindel. Elegant Regency style. Lacquered ...
more Fabulous vintage petite walnut dining table with faux bamboo form legs and parquetry top by Kindel. Elegant Regency style. Lacquered base of stylized bamboo saber legs and apron edging with gilt banding.
Book matched parquetry walnut top with rounded and extended corners and incised detail. Table has a set of two internal leaves with cross grained pattern. The two leaves measure 14.5" x 33" making the total possible length of 63".
A unique, rare collectible find that can be utilized in many different applications. Extremely functional table - great for smaller apartments. Beautifully constructed piece.
Height: 29.5 in.
Width/Length: 34 in.
Depth: 34 in.
Table: In very nice vintage condition; however, as this is a heirloom piece intended to last a lifetime, a refinish would be in order down the road for the top and the leaves (so the finishes match when fully extended).
NOTE: There appears to be one repair to one of the legs/upper portion near table base. Hard to see and does not affect the stability of table in any way. The table top is heavy in proportion to the thin profile of legs, thus assuming at one point point in it's life table leg was damaged while moving etc.
Please see my other listimng for matching Kindel chairs - selling separately due to numerous requests. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about purchasing as a set! less
- 34.0ʺW × 34.0ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Hollywood Regency
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Glastonbury, CT
- $225 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 100 miles of 06033.
Modlike in Glastonbury, CT
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.