Ligne Roset Lumeo Bedframe Headboard & Nightstands
This stunning bed has an oversized headboard with the collection's signature square pattern. It has a gloss white lacquer finish ...
more This stunning bed has an oversized headboard with the collection's signature square pattern. It has a gloss white lacquer finish with an aluminum lacquer detail on the feet. includes a backlight which creates a beautiful halo on the wall behind it. Conceptualized by Peter Maly, purveyor of contemporary European designs, this bed has a very modern appeal.
The bedframe has moderate wear and tear in the form of minor scratches .Nothing requiring repair or impacting the use. The backlight has been disconnected in the pictures below but is a functional one.
Nightstands also have moderate wear and tear in the form of minor scratches. Nothing requiring repair or impacting the use.
Assembled Dimensions 82.0ʺW × 84.5ʺD × 11.75ʺH
Headboard 1H 52.5" W 82.25" D 3"
Night stands also in white H 12.25" W 25.5" D 16.75" less
- 82.0ʺW × 84.5ʺD × 11.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Ligne Roset
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Cambridge, MA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Zen in Cambridge, MA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 11Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.