1940s New Orleans Print, St. Louis Cathedral
This product is no longer available.
Original 1940s St. Louis Cathedral art print / etching from Illinois Central used to promote train travel to New Orleans. Beautiful ...
more Original 1940s St. Louis Cathedral art print / etching from Illinois Central used to promote train travel to New Orleans. Beautiful framed by itself or as a collection with the other prints.
Excellent condition. Description tag still attached. Slight indentation on right side. Unframed. There are eight prints total, each one sold separately.
"St. Louis Cathedral - Facing the old Place d/Armes is the stately St. Louis cathedral. The present structure, like its two predecessors, was named for the patron saint of Bourbon France, who was likewise made the patron saint of Nouvelle Orleans.
On either side of the cathedral, running back the length of the block of Royal Street are Orleans and St. Anthony's Alleys. The former has of recent years come to be known as "Pirates' Alley" though there is no authentic basis for the name.
To visit New Orleans is a marvelous experience, there is so much to see, so many things to do and New Orleans is only short pleasant hours away via Illinois Central. Made in U.S.A." less
- 9.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 12.0ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Oakland, CA
VINTAGELUXE in Oakland, CA
VINTAGELUXE offers a collection of modern vintage finds from all periods. We love the mix ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.