Kai Kristiansen Dining Chairs - Set of 4
Beautiful set of iconic Kai Kristiansen dining chairs. Sweeping arms, curved seats, and gleaming rosewood define this classic midcentury set ...
more Beautiful set of iconic Kai Kristiansen dining chairs. Sweeping arms, curved seats, and gleaming rosewood define this classic midcentury set. Stylish enough for formal dining, but sturdy enough for everyday use. Fully refurbished, with brand new soft and durable Sunbrella woven upholstery in neutral shades of oatmeal and sand, and freshly oil-treated wood. These lovelies will easily last another fifty years!
(Photos show same chairs inside with incandescent light, and outside with natural light for fabric color visibility.)
On one chair the rail has separated slightly from the frame and has split in the back, though it's barely visible in use (it's under the seat- see photos). The chair is still perfectly sturdy. Another chair has some puppy bite marks on a back leg, but it's very minor. Other wear on the wood is minimal, consistent with age. less
- 21.0ʺW × 23.0ʺD × 31.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Kai Kristiansen
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Burlington, MA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Emily the Seamstress in Burlington, MA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 13Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.