Vintage Brown Persian Tribal Rug - 2′8″ × 3′5″
Persian Tribal Rug made of 100% vintage wool. This vintage Persian Baluchi rug is perfect for tribal, traditional, and transitional ...
more Persian Tribal Rug made of 100% vintage wool. This vintage Persian Baluchi rug is perfect for tribal, traditional, and transitional style home decors. Featuring a brown/orange color scheme, this rug originated in1950s Iran. Perfect housewarming present, home remodeling, home decor, or present to yourself. A great way to brighten up any room with something that also sound dampens and protects your floors.
Condition: Excellent vintage condition, with wear that matches age and adds to character of rug. Condition shown in photos. Already professionally cleaned and ready to use in your house less
- 2′8″ × 3′5″ and 1.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Pleasant Hill, CA
Ash N. in Pleasant Hill, CA
During my travels I curate one-of-a-kind vintage and antique rugs and bring them to you ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.