Ginsberg Collection Pine Chest
This product is no longer available.
This will be the final markdown before the seller de-lists the item.
Seller says: "Make me an offer. This is ... more This will be the final markdown before the seller de-lists the item.
Seller says: "Make me an offer. This is a gorgeous huge chest that has limitless uses. It is extremely heavy. I am told that is was part of the Ginsberg Collection some years ago. I actually did not purchase it, it was one of the furniture pieces I received in a break up. I love this piece and wanted it bad. There are multiple uses for this chest. At one point we turned it around and used the back as a head board for a California King Bed, and then used the front of it with the doors as a sweater chest. The back of the piece looks the same as the front of it without the doors. All sides are the same thick wood. It is white washed a creamy off white that in some areas has aged a little, but the pictures show you that. You would actually have to really study the chest to see the fading which is just slightly darker but still creamy. It was never used as an entertainment center, but could easily be transformed into one. . It measures 7 feet long, 5 feet high and 2 feet wide. The top lifts off to get it out the door. Just under the lid are two drawers that are 6 x 25 inches each, in which I currently store CD's. It has two front opening doors that open out that are 2 x 3 feet each. Inside there is one shelf that runs the length of the chest. It is in very, very good shape. To say it is just "good" is not to do justice to the chest. The only thing that off is the is slight fading. There is no other damage what so ever." less
- 84.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 60.0ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Edward T. in Los Angeles, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.