Drexel Mahogany Meriden Collection China Cabinet
This product is no longer available.
Beautiful Drexel Mahogany Meriden Collection China Cabinet. This manufacture was known by the perfection of its craftsmanship and this set ...
more Beautiful Drexel Mahogany Meriden Collection China Cabinet. This manufacture was known by the perfection of its craftsmanship and this set is a fine example. Drexel has executed work for very known designers like Edward Wormley, Kipp Stewart, John Keal.
**Items in China Cabinet not Included**
1- Drexel Meriden China Cabinet
Two Concave Glass windows on each side and a large rectangle glass door with Brass Escutcheon and Brass Pulls, Six drawers and two wooden doors with a shelf in each. Feature light inside. Minor wear consistent with age and history.
Mark: Drexel Logo and Mahogany Assoc.
Collection: Meriden Group
Wood Type: Brazilian Mahogany
Features finely aged brass escutcheon and brass pulls.
I also have the matching pieces to the table. Please see my other listing for the following items and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.:
1-Drexel Rectangle extendable dining table (Dimensions 68L x : 45d x 30h)
Comes with two 12 inch leaves, cover protector for table and leaves. Brass Escutcheon on feet of table.
1- Drexel Meriden Sideboard (Dimensions: 38L x 17d x 32h)
One pull out platform and three wooden drawers with Brass Escutcheon and Brass Pulls. Glass protective top included. less
- 48ʺW × 14ʺD × 71ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Mid-Century Modern
Deidre F. in marietta, GA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.