West Elm Wood & Metal Industrial Dining Table
We are selling our beautiful dining table (originally purchased at West Elm). It is made from a solid wood top ...
more We are selling our beautiful dining table (originally purchased at West Elm). It is made from a solid wood top (great condition), with solid iron legs that attach through a few screws on the bottom for easy moving. The wood top is very thick and is a rich brown color. The matte finish cleans up easily with a little Pledge furniture polish. The table has been used in an office, so is in great condition with only some minor imperfections on top. Missing one or two screws on base, but still attaches very securely. Local pick-up available.
Overall product dimensions: 72"w x 38"d x 30"h.
Thickness of tabletop: 2"
Overhang of tabletop: 6"
Distance between legs (lengthwise): 55"
Distance between legs (widthwise): 31.5"
Comfortably seats 6-8
Clearance under table: 28" less
- 72.0ʺW × 38.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- West Elm
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Nick N. in New York, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.