Kai Kristiansen Model 42 Dining Chairs - Set of 6
This product is no longer available.
Set of six vintage Danish Modern dining chairs, circa the 1950s. These are Model 42 chairs by Kai Kristiansen. These ...
more Set of six vintage Danish Modern dining chairs, circa the 1950s. These are Model 42 chairs by Kai Kristiansen. These are made of oak and sport their original wool fabric. Iconic design featuring stunning angles and a tilting backrest.
These vintage dining chairs are in mint condition with the arm rests showing a little bit of patina from normal wear. The original 1960s 100% wool fabric is clean with just a few insignificant spots. The swivel back that adjusts to your back makes it a little like a lounge chair at the dining table. The most comfortable dining chair ever. There is no chair like this in the world - ultracool!
Please note seat depth id 22"D and the seat height from the floor is 18"H. Imported from Denmark. less
- 19.65ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 28.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Kai Kristiansen
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Bridgeport, CT
- $220 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 70 miles of 06608.
JenMod Vintage in Bridgeport, CT
JenMod Curated is a Danish vintage mid-century furniture store. We bring you the latest in ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.