Jesse Pond Coffee Table
This product is no longer available.
Design Plus Consignment Gallery has a Pond Coffee Coffee by Jesse Furniture. Designed by Francesc Rife'. The Jesse Pond table ...
more Design Plus Consignment Gallery has a Pond Coffee Coffee by Jesse Furniture. Designed by Francesc Rife'. The Jesse Pond table has an irregular oval top & tapered legs. Made in Italy, one of Italy's more design led brands. Jesse contemporary house passes through different examples of interior designers with a strong unity in every furnishing element, an essential design for different proposals of modern living. The finish is a Rovere Tobacco. One small mark is noticeable but does not distract from its beauty.
"Francesc Rife’ started his career as designer in the period of his academic education, with various cooperation with architectural and design studios. In 1994 he found his own studio in Barcellona and actually lead a team of professionals in various design fields. The studio has also a great experience in graphic design, photography and art direction. During his career Rife’ received lot of praizes and his job has been advertised in the Spanish and international sector press." less
- 55.0ʺW × 39.5ʺD × 12.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Design Plus Consignment Gallery in San Francisco, CA
Design Plus Consignment Gallery of San Francisco and San Rafael.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.