1935 Vintage Art Deco Nude Photogravure
This is an authentic, vintage (not a modern reprint) 1935 Art Deco Photogravure by the renowned British photographer John Everard ...
more This is an authentic, vintage (not a modern reprint) 1935 Art Deco Photogravure by the renowned British photographer John Everard. Classic art deco design elements are evident in this beautiful nude study by the deco era photographer known for his artistic renderings of the nude. This large photogravure is printed on heavy satin/matte finish stock and is blank on the reverse side. Printed by Vandyck Photogravure Ltd., London, England.
Acclaimed throughout his career, John Everard created masterful Art Deco style photographs of the nude female form during the 1930s and 1940s. A true master of lighting and composition, Everard's nude studies were well known for both technical precision and artistic beauty. Today his work is sought after by collectors and held in numerous important collections throughout the world. His nudes from the 1930s in any form (silver gelatin or photogravure) have now become particularly scarce. Please note that a computer scan cannot render nor do justice to the beauty, detail and subtle tonality of the actual print. less
- 11.5ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 9.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $10
- Free Local Pickup in cincinnati, OH
max in cincinnati, OH
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.