Mid-Century Asian-Style Sideboard
This product is no longer available.
A playful and evocative Asian-inspired mid 20th century sideboard attributed to "The Far Horizons" collection designed by John Wisner for ... more A playful and evocative Asian-inspired mid 20th century sideboard attributed to "The Far Horizons" collection designed by John Wisner for the Ficks Reed Furniture Company in the 1950s. The thick natural bamboo elements and split reed are all painted a Chinese red, while the top, sides, drawer fronts and rear surfaces are all completed in a buttery yellow laminate. The drawer and door pulls are solid brass. Because of the restrained non-cliche approach to its design, this cabinet has an inherent whimsy while still projecting a sophisticated "mid-century" aesthetic. less
- 60.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 30.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Palm Springs, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Christopher Anthony Ltd. in Palm Springs, CA
Offering a compelling showcase of vintage furnishings and art, Christopher Anthony Ltd. has been the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.