Salerno French-Style Settee
This product is no longer available.
This elegant settee comes from a very clean, pet free, smoke free household. It is less than one year old ...
more This elegant settee comes from a very clean, pet free, smoke free household. It is less than one year old and has hardly been used. It has no blemishes or wear and tear and looks the same as it did fresh out of the box. Done in a french neoclassical style it is compact and beautifully crafted. This settee combines a solid oak frame with beautiful cream colored upholstery and is made of 100% polyester linen look fabric. The piece is fire resistant. Additionally it is extremely comfortable with ample room for two. You could fit three though it would be a squeeze.
Don't get me wrong - it's not that I don't love it - I do. It simply doesn't fit with the decor of my house and i'm looking to make a change. I am including the three embossed accent pillows that came with it which I believe are foam. The seat cushion is reversible and down filled. Given that this sofa is not brand new and I've now owned it for about 6 months, I'm offering it for below the sale price - despite the fact that it is out of stock where it is offered for the foreseeable future. It is one solid piece so there's no assembly required and would be the perfect addition to your traditional or eclectic home. less
- 65.0ʺW × 29.0ʺD × 35.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Amanda M. in New York, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.