Mid 20th Century Brass Swans - a Pair
Delightful pair of Mid Century brass Swans. The sister pair features one swan with its neck extended as the second …
moreDelightful pair of Mid Century brass Swans. The sister pair features one swan with its neck extended as the second one poses in the traditional arched and curved elegant neck. The necks are emphasized by smooth brass and the bodies are intricately carved with feathers. Together they make a beautiful presentation on a desk, table or bookshelf. In very good vintage condition. Some slight brass patina that will polish up bright.
COLORS OF SUMMER: We love the summer season and all the vibrant colors the warm weather brings. On our front page you will find gorgeous décor items that brighten your home and celebrate Summer. We are drawn to the hues and hope you enjoy them too…finding the perfect piece to make your home chic. Click on WOOZ Style below to see our Colors of Summer Collection. You can use the left side Category links to find what you want to see. Thank you for visiting. Stay as long as you like. All reasonable offers will be considered. I also recommend Katie’s shop HOUSE ALIVE VINTAGE if you’re looking for fun and funky vintage. And, for upscale unique pieces stop by VINTAGE HOME. Both are excellent. Type the shop name in the Chairish search bar to access these shops. Enjoy the hunt for your unique & chic piece.
**NEW PRIVATE SALES** Beginning June 2022, I can create Private Sales. Make sure you are following my shop so you get the notice of my Private Sales. I offer the biggest discounts during these events. The discounts are not offered to the public. You have to be following my shop. There is a FOLLOW black box to click in the upper right on any shop page. Click It!
If you purchase multiple items from our shop, whenever possible, we pack in one box and notify Chairish of the combined shipping so they can refund the savings back to you. The refund happens after delivery when UPS sends Chairish the new shipping cost based on the weight and size of the box with multiple items inside. We all hate shipping costs, but we will do everything we can to keep it as low as possible with combined shipping. Thank you. less
- 5.25ʺW × 3ʺD × 7.75ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Only slight surface wear and brass patina that will polish up bright. Only slight surface wear and brass patina that will polish up bright. less
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is entirely different than what you purchased
Orders where Free Local Pickup or Seller Managed Local Delivery were selected:
- Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for the full cost of return packing and shipping.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs