- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Standard Dressers
- Mid-Century Light Wood Dresser with Mirror
Mid-Century Light Wood Dresser with Mirror
For sale is Mid-Century Modern nine drawer dresser in a light wood finish. The drawers were built with dovetail joinery ...
more For sale is Mid-Century Modern nine drawer dresser in a light wood finish. The drawers were built with dovetail joinery, have fine-grain detailed fronts and are decorated with some routered gridwork designs.
There is a combination of metal thimble-style and vertical wood pulls. A large, beveled glass vanity tops off this dresser, and it is all supported on classic Mid-Century style tapered legs with brass finish protective end caps.
We have carefully cleaned and sanitized this vintage furniture piece and it is in very good original condition.
Known Issues: NONE
Additional Dimensions: Height w/Mirror - 63" less
- 60.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Santa Ana, CA
- $99 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 92704.
OC Recycled Furniture in Santa Ana, CA
OC Recycled Furniture is an online Used Furniture Store with two storefront locations open to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.