- Room Accents & Accessories
- Models & Figurines
- 1920s Staffordshire Dogs King Charles Spaniels ...
1920s Staffordshire Dogs King Charles Spaniels - A Pair
A handsome pair of Matching Staffordshire dog statues, Royal King Charles Spaniels, with black and white markings, featuring gold collars ...
more A handsome pair of Matching Staffordshire dog statues, Royal King Charles Spaniels, with black and white markings, featuring gold collars and chains. This is a beautiful, semi antique pair, these have been carefully kept and maintained over the years. These are from the 1920s-1930's. No chips, cracks or breaks. sit flat as should. A well kept pair.
tall: 8 inches
wide: 7 inches
deep: 5 1/2 inches less
- 7.0ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 8.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- English Traditional
Studio 180 in midlothian, VA
Vintage Furniture & Home Decor. Where the Far East Meets the South West.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.