Richard Lindley Olive Jar Lamp
Custom lamp from a Steve Chase design house, made by Richard Lindley, circa 1980. Featuring traces of the original sealing ... more Custom lamp from a Steve Chase design house, made by Richard Lindley, circa 1980. Featuring traces of the original sealing wax for a thoroughly authentic touch, this large terracotta olive jar is mounted on 2" thick Lucite base with a 3" long Lucite stem. Original wiring is in good, working condition. Double cluster set up with pull chains and shade leveler takes two 75 watt bulbs. Inline hi-lo switch for convenient on/off and dimming. Shade not included. less
- 14.0ʺW × 14.0ʺD × 35.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Steve Chase
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $59
- Free Local Pickup in West Hollywood, CA
nick bianco in West Hollywood, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.