Handwoven Navajo Throw Blanket II
This product is no longer available.
New condition - used for 1 photo shoot. A luxurious blanket to curl up with when there's a chill in the ...
more New condition - used for 1 photo shoot. A luxurious blanket to curl up with when there's a chill in the air. Handmade from 100% Navajo-Churro wool in gorgeous sophisticated hues from the natural sheep’s wool - no dyes have been used.
Carrying on centuries of Navajo weaving traditions, today’s modern weavers use locally milled wool and wooden looms, creating each blanket with great care and skill. These are heirloom-quality blankets that will last for generations. New condition - used for 1 photo shoot. Only 1 available at this price.
100% undyed Navajo-Churro wool,
Gray-brown with cream, brown & black,
Handmade in New Mexico, USA. less
- 42.0ʺW × 72.0ʺD × 0.2ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Clover in Corte Madera, CA
Home decor & accessories ethically-crafted by global artisans.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.