Minerva Seating Group 2-Tier Corner Table
This product is no longer available.
An early-produced, low, two-tier corner table designed by the Minerva Seating Group in 1955. The Minerva group consisted of Peter ...
more An early-produced, low, two-tier corner table designed by the Minerva Seating Group in 1955. The Minerva group consisted of Peter Hvidt and Orla Mølgaard-Nielsen, and their designs were produced by France & Søn in Denmark. The table is made out of solid teak and features a woven cane surface. Excellent vintage condition. Recently imported from Copenhagen to San Diego.
Dimensions : 24.8 in.Hx30.31 in.Wx30.31 in.D less
- 30.31ʺW × 30.31ʺD × 24.8ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Peter Hvidt
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Marcos, CA
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 150 miles of 92069.
Aymerick Mødern in San Marcos, CA
Welcome to Aymerick Mødern, I specialize in mid-century and scandinavian modern furnitures I enjoy restoring ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations