Santa & Cole Dorica Floor Lamp
This product is no longer available.
The Dorica Floor Lamp, by Santa & Cole, a 1994 Jordi Mirabell and Mariona Raventos design, is compositionally intriguing, sure ...
more The Dorica Floor Lamp, by Santa & Cole, a 1994 Jordi Mirabell and Mariona Raventos design, is compositionally intriguing, sure to be a conversation piece in your home. Its style is both classic and modern, fitting easily into mid-century, rustic/industrial, and traditional home decor. The distinctive attribute is a large, column-like cylindrical lamp paired with an elongated, natural cotton-ribbon shade. The dramatic shade is visually offset by a solid rust-colored iron base and is topped by a handsome leather-trimmed finial. A six foot plug in cord with an On/Off switch and dimmer are included.
Base Diameter 4.4"
Fixture Height 57"
Shade Diameter 10.8" less
- 4.4ʺW × 10.8ʺD × 57.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Decor Margaret in San Francisco, CA
Things I love so you can love too.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations