Hand-Woven Turkish Kilim Rug - 6'7" X 11'3"
This product is no longer available.
A hand-woven, Turkish kilim rug that is made of wool on wool and features natural dyes. Rug is not perfectly ...
more A hand-woven, Turkish kilim rug that is made of wool on wool and features natural dyes. Rug is not perfectly rectangular and features brown, gray, white ,and black colors. It is originally from Kars and is about 50-60 years old.
Size: 80.3" x 135" or 6'7" x 11'3" less
- 6′8″ × 11′3″ and 0.2″ thick
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Reyhan S. in JAMESPORT, NY
Anatolia Turkish Hand Woven and Hand Knotted Turkis Rugs - Kilims and carpets shop.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.