Grete Jalk Chartreuse Lounge Chair
This product is no longer available.
Offering this very nice chair designed by Grete Jalk. The teak is in excellent condition and is being sold with ...
more Offering this very nice chair designed by Grete Jalk. The teak is in excellent condition and is being sold with original chartreuse wool cushions. The cushions are made with springs, wood and foam and all are in very good condition. The original fabric is a wonderful chartreuse color. There is a some fading on one side of each cushion, but the other side seems to be fade-free. I would describe these original cushions as very good-excellent condition. The color is best reflected in the picture that is taken inside. It is more green than it is yellow.
Condition: The seating platform is strong and covered in the original fabric. There are a few light stains on this, but will obviously not be seen when the cushions are on. The wood has not been refinished, but honestly it did not need to be. It has been given a nice coat of teak oil and it looks natural and beautiful. There is one small repair on the armrest. (see pic)
Dimensions: Measures 31" wide x 27"deep x 27" tall. From floor to seat it measures 12." less
- 31.0ʺW × 27.0ʺD × 27.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Grete Jalk
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in olympia, WA
- $30 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 30 miles of 98501.
Back To Mod in olympia, WA
Welcome to Back To Mod! I sell items that are consistent with the modern designs ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.