New Tie Dyed "Shibori Avani" Handmade Bali Pillow
This product is no longer available.
During a trip to Bali, we stumbled upon this artisan space in South Bali which produces beautiful handmade Shibori fabrics ...
more During a trip to Bali, we stumbled upon this artisan space in South Bali which produces beautiful handmade Shibori fabrics from local young artisans. We picked this cherry color to beautify your summer and set your mood to a fun summer holiday state of mind.
Both sides of this pillow case shows the artistic beauty of handmade Shibori color. We love the idea of how you can use both sides of the pillow for more styling variations. Please note due to the meticulous handwork of hand-woven technique, irregularities may be found in the pattern & colour of the fabrics, however this should be regarded as part of the charm and is what gives them character.
Made from Indonesian Dobby Fabric, which if you pay closer attention, you can find tiny diamond patterns on the fabric, they're super beautiful! Handmade Shibori pattern with traditional coloring materials. Dry clean only! Motifs on BOTH sides (we hate one-sided pillow covers!). Hand stitched details. High quality Japanese hidden zipper. Inner fabric lining inside the pillow for premium durability.
Insert not included, listing for 1 piece only.
We ship worldwide! less
- 18.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 18.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in La Jolla, CA
Brunna.Co in La Jolla, CA
Brunna.co brings the finest Indonesian handmade Home Decor and Lifestyle collections directly from local ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.