Mid-Century Modern Bar Stools - Set of 4
This product is no longer available.
Set of Four 1960's Vintage Bar Stools. Great condition for their age. Imagine sitting in one of these babies in ...
more Set of Four 1960's Vintage Bar Stools. Great condition for their age. Imagine sitting in one of these babies in a 60's lounge and ordering a Tom Collins along with a few close friends. Or just set up in your basement man cave with a brewsky and a bowl of chips. Some minor wear and tear to coincide with their almost 60 year on this thing we call earth. See photos. Additional photos available upon request.
Width 18 Inches
Depth 18 Inches
Height 43 Inches
Height floor to seat 29.5 Inches less
- 18.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 43.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Monongahela, PA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Mod On Main in Monongahela, PA
Our goal is simply to seek, find, and present the best of yesterday as the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.