Bombo Adjustable Bar Stools - Set of 4
Bombo adjustable stool designed by Stefano Giovannoni in 1997. Chromed steel base, molded ABS seat, matte colors. Made in Italy ...
more Bombo adjustable stool designed by Stefano Giovannoni in 1997. Chromed steel base, molded ABS seat, matte colors. Made in Italy by Magis.
Comfortable, versatile and modern in design. The Bombo family consists of a variety of seating options perfect for any location. The form-fitting, plastic seat combined with a beautifully tapered base and frame, with gas piston height adjustment, allow adjustability for added comfort. A winning combination in a stylish stool. Stefano Giovannoni graduated in Architecture in Florence in 1978. Since 1979 he has taught and done research at the Florence Faculty of Architecture; he is master-professor at Domus Academy in Milan and at the Università del Progetto in Reggio Emilia. He works as an industrial and interior designer and architect. He has worked with companies like Alessi, Flos, Magis, Seiko, Pulsar, Cappellini, Kankyo, Saab, etc. and received numerous prizes and recognition for his designs.
Seat height: 20"-29" less
- 17.0ʺW × 17.0ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Mill Valley, CA
- $75 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 5 miles of 94941.
Hyde Art in Mill Valley, CA
An on-line boutique featuring Exquisitely cultivated and curated art, fashion, design, furniture, curiosities, and one ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.