Nambe Mid-Century Modern 2-Qt Casserole
This product is no longer available.
Vintage Nambe #13 Casserole dish. This 2 quart casserole dish has never been used. It sill features the original care ...
moreVintage Nambe #13 Casserole dish. This 2 quart casserole dish has never been used. It sill features the original care label on the bottom. The piece is in very good condition, with a few faint marks from storage. It is likely that this piece originally had a cover.
Item #13 was one of the early designs by Name, but is still being made. It lists for $219 in their catalog. Nambe has instructions on scratch removal and polishing if you want a like new appearance. Each Nambe item is cast in an individual sand mold and polished by hand. Each is unique.
• Nambé casserole dish; measures inches 10.5w x 6.5dx4h
• Crafted of sand-cast metal alloy, hand-polished to a bright gleam
• Safe for oven, broiler, stovetop, and freezer; excellent heat retention
• Not for dishwasher or microwave use; wash by hand
Care: "Maintain and restore luster by applying a small amount of Nambé polish with a soft cloth. Polish can be purchased at any Nambé store or online. Apply a light coating of vegetable oil to any bowl or serving piece prior to using with food. This provides a protective barrier for highly acidic foods which could cause a slight staining to the finish. Repeat prior to each use with food. When cared for properly, your Nambé product should retain its luster and beauty for many years. Using your Nambé product as a cooking vessel will, over time, create a unique patina to the original finish. Use wooden or silicone utensils to avoid scratching the product. The Classic Nambé silver alloy can be preheated up to 500 degrees to keep foods hot and can pre-chilled in the freezer or refrigerator to keep foods cool.
All Nambé pieces are food safe. This includes our silver alloy, wood, stainless steel, and all products with decorative finishes. Nambé serving pieces are intended for serving, not for food storage. Please do not use Nambé as a food storage vessel. To avoid discoloration do not keep cooked and/or acidic food or liquid in Nambé products for more than 3 hours. This does not apply to dry food such as chips, cookies, salt and pepper.
Never put Nambé alloy or wood product in the dishwasher, or leave in standing water. Wash Nambé alloy and wood product by hand with mild soap and dry immediately with a soft clean cloth." less
- 10.5ʺW × 6.5ʺD × 4ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Condition Notes
Fern S. in Los Angeles, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.