Vintage American Made Chest
This product is no longer available.
This vintage chest shows signs of a few moves and wear, but is perfectly functional, sturdy and of great construction ...
more This vintage chest shows signs of a few moves and wear, but is perfectly functional, sturdy and of great construction. It's got many more years of use in it. We need to make way for more storage in our nursery so we’re parting with it in hopes a new family will put it to good use.
Made in the U.S. Manufactured in Baltimore.
Three (3) full drawers (1 of which is extra deep) + Two (2) top drawers for smaller items.
Would be a perfect piece to refinish to its natural wood color, or it could be painted. less
- 42.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 38.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Sara T. in New York, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 16Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.