Antique French Lyre Back Armchairs - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
This pair of antique French arm chairs are from the 19th century and purchased in France. The back slat design ...
more This pair of antique French arm chairs are from the 19th century and purchased in France. The back slat design is of a lyre. Rush seat is in overall good condition. Some pieces are rush are missing but does affect stability since the bottom of seat is reinforced. The arms are stable on the chair, so no issue if someone was to help themselves up with assistance of the arms. Chair is stable. Price is for pair.
Seat height measures 15" less
- 20.5ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 33.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Wheaton, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
The Perfect Thing in Wheaton, IL
Located in Wheaton, IL, The Perfect Thing is situated only 35 minutes from Downtown Chicago ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.